TRX is basically the crypto shorthand for Tron and it's blockchain / network. TRON is a blockchain-based operating system and decentralized application (dapp) platform. Within it are cryptocurrencies / tokens that are used such as TRC-20. TRC-20 is interpreted as a 'Stable Coin'. A stablecoin is a digital currency that is pegged to a “stable” reserve asset like the U.S. dollar or gold. Stablecoins are designed to reduce volatility relative to unpegged cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
TRC-20 STABLE COIN
TRC-20 is the token standard that all developers and users must follow to create and manage a token on the TRON Blockchain. TRC-20 tokens are created using smart contracts and must also follow six compulsory and three optional requirements so that they can be issued, traded, and be supported by digital wallets.
- Stablecoins built using TRC-20 tokens always start with a capital T.
BLOCKCHAIN / NETWORK:
- TRC20 stablecoins are built on the TRON blockchain network.
SPEED OF TRANSFER:
- Transferring TRC20 stablecoins on TRON is very fast, taking seconds to only a few minutes. You can carry out transactions faster than any other network.
- TRON has one of the most cost-effective gas fee rates in the whole crypto market. Say you have performed some transactions using TRC-20 stablecoin on TRON. You can have your transactions minted into the blockchain network for only 2 USD which is equal to $2 US dollars.
- TRON is also on its way to catch up with ETH in becoming a highly secure and safe platform to carry out transactions of stablecoins.